Kat's books

Restore Me
Ignite Me
Convergent Lines
Unravel Me
Geekerella
Frozen Tides
Gathering Darkness
Rebel Spring
The Cruel Prince
The Winner's Crime
The Winner's Curse
A World Without Princes
Batman: Nightwalker
Just Because of You
Out of the Shadows
The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic
Nearly Found
Nearly Gone
A Strange Hymn
Wonder Woman: Warbringer


Kat's favorite books »

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Introduction!

 Hello all! 

My name is Kat, the original creator of this blog, which started back in 2013 because of my brothers' friend who inspired me to take the plunge. From there, I've been sporadically updating the blog over the years. Still in school, still reading books because I love them. And now I have friends to share the blog with <3.

I'll have them add to this post once they log on, but I'd like to welcome Maddie and Crystle! 

Maddie~

Hi! Let me just share this fun background of how Crystle and I got added to this amazing blog. I FaceTimed Crystle in a panic over a plot twist in the second book of An Ember In The Ashes series. I then immediately added Kat because of my very real need to freak out to more than one person that understood the book, haha!

A little about myself! I am a hardcore book-loving dyslexic, I love to bake and knit, and I usually make up food or knitwear. I think characters would either wear or enjoy. I am a proud dork and couldn’t be more thankful for these two ladies and our little book club. :) 

Crystle<3

That is a very normal and frequent occurrence where one of us reads something and needs to vent and rant about it. We’ve made our own little book club to be a ray of fun and sunshine in our lives, but some of our conversations are just too good to not share with others, so here we are. We hope you enjoy our individual and sometimes collective thoughts on the books we read and have fun along this journey with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment