Kat's books

Restore Me
Ignite Me
Convergent Lines
Unravel Me
Geekerella
Frozen Tides
Gathering Darkness
Rebel Spring
The Cruel Prince
The Winner's Crime
The Winner's Curse
A World Without Princes
Batman: Nightwalker
Just Because of You
Out of the Shadows
The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic
Nearly Found
Nearly Gone
A Strange Hymn
Wonder Woman: Warbringer


Kat's favorite books »

Friday, January 11, 2019

Update

Hello, yes, hi, it's me Kat
It's been a hot minute since I last really updated this blog excluding the two books I reviewed today
And that's mainly becasue life sucks, schools hard, and I have no time to do anything except cry, study, and work. I still very much love this blog, and intend to keep updating it slowly.
My goal this year is to put up my reviews a couple days after I finish the books so that my feelings and thoughts are more accurate.
It's not like anyone reads these anyway, but I still like to review books and get my thoughts out into the world.
To the people who have actually read some of my review/rants, thank you
To those passing by, thank you for the visit and I hope you like the reviews
2019 is going to be a better year and an incredible year for books
Thank you
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment