Kat's books

Restore Me
Ignite Me
Convergent Lines
Unravel Me
Geekerella
Frozen Tides
Gathering Darkness
Rebel Spring
The Cruel Prince
The Winner's Crime
The Winner's Curse
A World Without Princes
Batman: Nightwalker
Just Because of You
Out of the Shadows
The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic
Nearly Found
Nearly Gone
A Strange Hymn
Wonder Woman: Warbringer


Kat's favorite books »

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sun Kissed (book two of the Guardian Angel series) by: Skyla Madi


Well what can I say... I didn't really like it started off descent, but to me, it slowly got worse. But it's still decent, as in, I still want to know how it ends.
Ruby Moore is depressed because her beloved angel is gone. Well it starts off like that... Anyways Ruby is depressed because Eli has been locked in a dungeon for three months because of his inappropriate relationship with a student and also it is a guardian/goddess relationship which is frowned upon. So for three months Hunter (who I absolutely adorable) is trying to court her. Slowly Ruby starts to care for Hunter until Eli comes back. They try to stay away from each other but they're in love and can't stay away from each other. Now the big problem in this one is the Higher power that calls upon Ruby, and Eli, to do there bidding. 
Pros: it is still very interesting and makes me what to know what happens next :)
Cons: Ruby was very annoying with the "I love Eli, but I also love Hunter. And both are forbidden loves.." And her marry sue act -__-" 
Otherwise this book is still great :3

No comments:

Post a Comment